6.15.2009

my name is Gatito Terristo

Peace and love, my name is Gatito Terristo. I shoot photos professionally since I have a D3 and some expensive lenses, but I'm still soo hungry for exposure. After responding to their Ad in craigslist's past erotic services section, C2D promised I would blow up if I posted here, so I’m contributing my skills. I hope to learn a thing or two about this internet stuff and if I do good enough work, I might even get some free t-shirts. For now, I hope to get along with the other intern, but I heard he was jealous.

I live in Triggerdale, a quiet community situated in the far northwest of the Bronx - C2D will finally have an uptown rep! Triggerdale is full of Jewish OG's from the land before time. Don’t ride on the sidewalk over here cause they might curse you off it. Like many of the other C2D members, I ride a bike - a Mountain bike! It’s really sweet. I ride in van courtland, highbrdige, and of course, the secret singletrack trails alongside the Hudson - they are truly a lost gem.

To wrap up my introduction, I’d like to thank the C2D team for giving me this opportunity to contribute to one of the most progressive/revolutionary blogs around. After attending their exclusive party in Williamsburg this past Saturday night, I truly think I’ve found a home for my Intellectual property to be seen and exploited.

8 comments:

Curtis Chorizali said...

Hey Gatito, welcome to the team!!!

Donde Estero said...

What's this, no images on a post? Off to a rocky start young Gatito....

Roman Candles said...

Make me a sandwich.

Stoked said...

i think i have a good idea who this is...

Donde Estero said...

Here is a hint, he works for TMZ!!

Donde Estero said...

And rumor has it he was Gordon Parks understudy

Anonymous said...

Pasquale El Roco Del Terra!!

Curtis Chorizali said...

soooo, intern.... how about puttin in some work before we swap you for some FIT chick...