8.06.2009

New Poll: Weapon Of Choice For Upcoming Fall Of Civilization


Is this off topic? I think we can all relate to this one, although this article would have been good for the last poll.


Just imagine the scenario: power goes out for a month, or even just the internet...

Commerce would grind to a halt, money would be stuck in banks. phones? nope

sure, solar calculators would work, and pencils and ledgers....but i think the world would resort to chaos before that would happen.

how long would people go without money, how long would food last, generators, water, etc...

i got people punching each other on my train cuz "he breathed in my face" so something tells me it wouldn't last too long.

so, here comes the new poll (nice and uplifting just as promised)

4 comments:

contakt said...

MACHETE!

didn't you read the zombie survival guide? I have one in my shopping cart on Amazon for my next order.

Seriously.

donde said...

who said anything about zombies? im talking more killing your fellow man kind of situation. true, machete's a good one, or knife, sword, etc..

Accatone Becchino said...

pick one? i own 3-15 of each category!

and i love the Zombie Survival Guide, but the weapons chapter was clearly written by someone who grew up in Hollywood, not someone well-versed in any kind of weaponry.

Curtis Chorizali said...

weapons. i like.