7.09.2009

The Concert Poll Results Are In

So the facts speak for themselves...

Slayer in 87 - 1 (7%)
Wu Tang in 95 - 2 (15%)
Led Zeppelin in 74 - 1 (7%)
Michael Jackson in 84 - 6 (46%)
Bob Marley in 73 - 3 (23%)
I'm allergic - 0 (0%)

I had my money on "I'm allergic..." - because its either me or everyone else who has a problem, except apparently this specific allergy refers to flux capacitors, and as a result, picking that choice would be a lie. One just cant afford to spend too much time accessing pointless risks, and as a result when a question arises its important to stick to your decision. Unsurprisingly, this reminds me of a commitment many of us have made to ourselves and others. And if it wasn't for the gift, we would all be lost. And as R dot Kelly sings from the soul, so do our polls. It just wouldn't internet democracy any other way. C2D will help. Enjoy...... enjoy.

P.S. Vegetables

2 comments:

Accatone Becchino said...

the results are a bit disappointing to me...i think if you had posted these same choices a month ago not so many people would have chosen MJ.
not hatin' on the guy, just hatin' on the media flood/hive mind

Curtis Chorizali said...

u're probably right.
but me personally, out of all those choices, i would see MJ, with Led Zeppelin close second.