1.07.2010

The Tattoo Poll SumUp


"I want to get another tattoo" was the Poll Statement. Did you agree, disagree, or didn't care?

26% have tattoos and want more - just as many people like tattoos, but don't care enough to get one. Handful of people want one, handful of people think they are cheese. Whats the moral of all of this? I'm making it mandatory that all of C2D interns get tattoos - done by no other but myself, Curtis. Design is yet to be determined, but what IS known is that this scandalous neck piece will make it difficult to score a job in a religious or feminist field. Lets leave it at that.

P.S. Kathleen - I'm making that New Paltz trip asap for some ink yo! Boom!

11 comments:

Roman Candles said...

Wait, what

Anonymous said...

Rihanna has a giant forhead, why does she emphasize that shit?

Put a Billboard on that beetch.

Gatito Terristo said...

Don't know about having you design it, but I'm open to you you payin for it.

Curtis Chorizali said...

a. I like her forehead. Oh the things I would do to it.

b. Gatito, I have a feeling your internship counselor will not be happy with your latest evaluation. I'm not the one on academic probation.

critik said...

The last video Gatito posted was pretty weak. I'm sure academic probation is the least of his worries.

Gatito Terristo said...

- critik, who are you?


- Curtis, not sure how a 3.77 gpa last semester leads me to academic probation - I'm not earning credits for this internship anyway. You were to busy bunny hopping street garbage instead of filling out the paper work. Still wanna pay for my tattoo?

Anonymous said...

i heard curtis dropped out of college... is that true?

Anonymous said...

BUGS BUNNY! BUGS BUNNY! BUGS BUNNY! BUGS BUNNY!

Anonymous said...

i hear critik has a Taz tattoo

Anonymous said...

Tattoos r fail

Anonymous said...

Sniff my anal vapors.