2.01.2010

Don't Do Drugs!



This Saturday I went to a birthday party. My boy YoWelli's beautiful daughter turned 1, yay! It was about noon, day ripe and full of promise, the weekend was a puppy - as my Ama from EmpireBikes would say.

These two, however, had a different vision. Believe it or not, both were awake and "conversating" with each other. Both were brain-dead asleep with eyes wide open. Drooling, foaming, falling off the bench, the works. Meth is one hell of a drug if you want to fuck your life up. What a mess.

Look, I'm not judging someone with a drug problem - everyone has issues, but it got me thinking, how does someone in that shape hold a job to afford this habit? Do they only blast themselves out of the atmosphere on the weekends, while holding normal gigs during the week? Do they have serious savings from when they were straight? Must they sell drugs as a profession? How does that work? Does the dude whore out his sloppy broad for a aluminum foil roll? Its a mystery. Madness.

But I tell you what, it wasn't a pretty picture. I straight up pulled out my camera and snapped in their face to capute the scene and they didnt notice while looking straight at me. Or maybe they were looking past me? Hard to tell.

Kids. Stay OFF drugs - or at least the hard ones....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, they steal your bike and sell it to buy drugs.

Curtis Chorizali said...

ok, thats a fix for one weekend. what else?

pointy fingerton said...

you shouldn't make fun of people with cancer