2.03.2010

Red Dead Redemption and Just Cause 2

Fuck me. That's how I'm going to start out this post. If you're not a videogamer - good for you, you're saving your time/money/braincells/jesus. Very nice. I'm a videogamer. And as a seasoned videogame nerd I'm telling you - THESE TWO GAMES WILL BE THE NIPPLES.
We here at C2D Headquarters are already scheeming on a all night party when Just Cause 2 drops. Next month. I swear. I really really want to write something convincing here to make those who do not care pick up these games - but in actuality - I want these all for myself. To better my chances of picking these up the second they are popped on the shelf, I'm encouraging all of you to forget you saw this post just like you were going to anyway. But if you care - watch the videos below and say it with me. WOW.



No comments: