9.17.2009

Best of CellPhone PIcs v.1

hold on, give me a chance....these are NOT going to be pictures of my cock (those are on my other blog www.ingloriousbasterdcock.blogspot.com)

maybe cell phone pics are lame....i dunno...i'm still kind of revelling in the thrill of it without being that asshole who's always taking pics with his cell phone.

critique:

random PHX graff



when my dogs do graff


random action pics & casual trespass




its the jack-jack-j-j-j-jack-ja-jack-WHATTTT


just plain silliness



custom gun design....by retards


vegas trip with Csick & Ruckus


scenic AZ shit




i'll spare you the dozens of cute dog pics that compromise 95% of my cell phone collection (or maybe that's vol.2......)

i wonder how many people will actually check if www.ingloriousbasterdcock.blogspot.com is a real site.....

5 comments:

djcsick said...

A) what the fuck is up with that gun??

B) vegas, hehehe. Good times

C) I thought your other site was johnny10inch.com?

Accatone Becchino said...

A) that was a "customized" used shotgun we bought off an 80year old man....
it is everything retarded you could do to a gun. pump shotgun + fake silencer (with light & sling attached TO the fake silencer), M4-style collapsible stock, a FUCKING RIFLE SCOPE, and well....that's enough isn't it?
B) fuck yeah. need to do that again (or pick any random city...i'm there)
C) exceeded bandwidth...milking off the free blogspot.com until my registered sex-offender status gets me banned

Anonymous said...

boom. sick drop.

Anonymous said...

I made a Darth doodie!

And why is that man on the floor? And why is he laughing?

Did he make a doody in his pants?

DO NOT TRACE MY IP! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH!!

dj csick said...

I think the 12 hours of heavy drinking led to him laffing on the floor.