9.11.2009

Dirt 2 and video games

Dirt 2 came out this past tuesday. I love racing games, rally especialy, so naturally I picked it up. And? Its awesome. I love it. This might just be the best racing game I've ever had. The feeling of racing from the cockpit/hood camera is unsurpassed. Sense of speed, engine noise, different road textures playing around with the grip... what a great time.
Now of course NFS Shift is dropping next week - and its going to be sweet as well, AND, I might have to pick that one up too. Just doing my part. Then we got Uncharted 2 half way through October - and then GranTurismo 5 is finaly dropping. Busy busy busy.


That of course brings us to the main point. Why does it seem that C2D readers don't play videogames. I mean, 100s of visitors a day, and only 7 voted on the videogame system poll? Pathetic. Do me a favor, go to a videogame store, buy yourself a PS3/Xbox360 (don't bother with the Wii unless you're 11 or are retarded) , and have a god damn blast. Don't forget to pick up a huge 1080p LCD, or it just won't be the same. Go on.

4 comments:

dj c-sick said...

i'm still working on my fallout 3 addiction

Curtis Chorizali said...

and thats an epic addiction to pick up. hopefully one day i'll have a taste.

Accatone Becchino said...

who's got time for video games? i used to spend about half my life playing video games but i'd be surprised if i play a combined total of 6 hours in a year these days (and most of that was on my trip to NYC....)
of course not having a modern gaming platform (and not having friends with any either) makes it an easier decision....

Anonymous said...

I just sit there and stare at shit - effort, even for games - too much...

can I get fed by an IV?