9.08.2010

Yowelli Lowelli 1" Rise Bars + NS Capital

I been riding the 3.5" Yowelli ODB bars for the past few months and they have been lovely, but when he mentioned that he had some new 1" bars in the works I got a bit excited - I prefer suspension on my dirt jump bike. So I threw them on last night, swapped the NS RNS2 fork for my old Marzocchi 4x and took the Cap out for a little night ride. Too early to tell, but on initial impression I'm enjoying the bars, alot. Can't wait to hit some dirt. What ya'll think? And oh yea, they are at 30 ridiculous inches right now - so I have like 2 inches sticking out on each side when I grip. Might chop an inch of each side tonight.


2 comments:

Roman Candles said...

Do you live underwater? What's with those pictures?

Curtis Chorizali said...

they were taken with a pin hole camera i made out of a refrigerator box. underwater.