2.01.2012

Spinclacity 5.8.11

17 Million years ago when roses were red and cookies were had I rode to work on my two wheeled sled. I'm a poet and I didn't even know it.

A digital capturing device named GoPro HD (HD stands for High Definition) was attached to the seat tube of my velocipede using a plastic clip. This video camera of sorts was facing backwards and recording photographic imagery onto its Secure Digital flash card of 32 Giga Byte capacity (some know them as SD Cards, and to be precise there is only about 29.96 Giga Bytes of actual storage space) in intervals of 2 seconds.

Below is a selection of images that I thought may be of interest to you, the reader, as they capture the short but fun trip through Bedford Stuyvesant, Fort Greene and Dumbo neighborhoods of Brooklyn, New York.

Please do enjoy.











No comments: