3.18.2012

Zodiac Mix Series - Part 3: Pisces


Pisces
 Part 3 of 12 part C-Sick mix series

Tracklist
intro
dusky – someone like me
john talabot – so will be now feat pional
let me love you
isolee – jelly fish
of norway – song for a
pol_on – miss you
jim-e stack – lemme
jacques greene – tell me kingdom edit
octa octa – I’m trying
daniel bortz – limit to your love
para one & teki latex – deep sea creatures
drexciya – wave jumper
kastle – could you want me
jam city – aqua box
cauto – far from you
deadboy – here 4 u
robin s – show me love geeneus remix
throwing snow – equuleus
hackman – close
burial – etched headplate
dj rum – turiya
horsepower productions – rain
zomby – the forest
meech – i want raziek remix
jahcoozi – barefoot dub ramadanman refix
buck uk – without
kingdom – mind reader bok bok remix
vishnu – power of love
ellie goulding -  starry eyed joker remix
bwana – baby let me finish

No comments: