11.04.2009

It Is What It Is - rhyme.time


It is what it is /
I guess I just let u live /
use gods gift the way u see fit, one life to live /
forget and forgive, give back and receive, for smiles or grief/
plant seeds and achieve - we all know there's no beef /
my heart on my sleeve, been tucking it lately/
changed greatly, due to the city, maybe /
nerves on the edge and crazy, speak what I think and haisty/
I'll leave bottling shit for babies /
its been hazy partially due to smoke /
face it each time we chill we fume like there is no hope /
is that what I miss the most? Everything else a hoax?/
I couldn't tell if I tried since u and I haven't spoke/
best friends turn strangers of course, just a fact I keep fighting/
one could claim that I'm lying, pathetically I keep trying/
poetry hard like diamonds /
words wasted like health /
u feel cheated since cards u got dealt hardly off of top shelf /
calm yourself - zoom out to see the big picture /
softy for them controlling bitches/ wouldn't know a good thing if it hit ya /
trees and self esteem in a mixture/
once once in a while but now at leisure/
same daily routine and vision, different prison/
can't fix self, upon others forcing decisions/
fuck it, I'm building character, each brick for a reason /
each lesson helps with the healing/
should b chillin, but wildin instead/
what kind of deal can i get, sleep for a week then go back/
as easy as that, even simpler/
u came through the sticks, saw no evil, remember, we're civil people/



copyright 2009 vdigit

4 comments:

Modnar Banzai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Modnar Banzai said...

Just a quick note, that I wrote - or rather that I'mm writing
about a life that's exciting, El and Mic simultaneously igniting
But this is writing, a manifest of thoughts and actions..

Random elbbaB.

I retract my prior, in fact I call me a liar

So now I'll eat a pie or, some other object of my desire

Do you watch the wire?

I dont, I dont care

blah bigguty bare

frum falppity flair

Anonymous said...

This ain't no R&B Dick, this hood/
My slow jam dick is on Thursdays/
...

Anonymous said...

Im just a lyricist, a chemist of the hemp / the beat pimp / Ill Broo'nam resident / that's far from hesitant / corrupt like a president / never benevolent but poetically prevalent / cooler than pepperment / the lieutenant for niggas talkin bout represent / no doubt its obviously evident I get bent / far from temporary son I'm very permanent / hittin' emcees like an intoxicant sent to prevent / monopoly is my intent / the means is what I invent / this mental murder pays the rent / lyrically Im the dominant ingrediant / the swift extravagant / smooth lubricant / down with tha M Illa Tant / thats the sound of the dynasties chanp / we surrounf your camp / bringing the war chant / and bring it from the chest - now let's dance!