7.08.2009

Best I Ever Had aka Damn, Son

I like healthy ladies. Who doesn't. The ladies in this video below are healthy.
Watch the video, watch it twice. It matters very little if you like the track or not - I don't, particularly. Turn it off if you must. The song has a few catchy lil parts here and there, but overall its meh - BUT - the video is brilliant in its pure simplicity and display of health.
Now, I don't normaly react to these silly rap videos. Its all the same shit. BUT, there is something about the slowmotion footy in this clip that gives it a extra zing. Extra bling blaow. Judge it for yourself. I look forward to seeing your comments: you like it? no? more titties?

Drake "Best I Ever Had" from kwest on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Donde Estero said...

I was really hoping that he would have a totally different persona than his Degrassi High character Jimmy. Well, he acts and appears to be the same, except no longer in a wheelchair. I think the Degrassi mascot even makes an appearance in this video!! Kanye you're a sneaky bastard (that evidently has a thing for healthy ladies like curtis)

Anonymous said...

The video is aight, I was expecting a lil more but the ladies are pretty hot! They needed to show more stretching shots I think.