7.01.2009

The Bike Poll Results Are In.....

So, the facts speak for themselves.

Everyday - 6 (46%)
Few times a week - 6 (46%)
Few times a month - 0 (0%)
Few times a year - 0 (0%)
Bike?? That's for kids, man... - 1 (7%)

Total Votes: 13


I don't know which you had $$ down on, but to the victor I want my usual 20% off the top. I saw this mentioned on GoldenPalace by accident thinking it was related to GoldenShowerPalace, but they had the odds on "Few times a month." I guess thats what you get for online gamblers. Never leaving the house. Like online blackjack could be a career. I know some folks have a hard time graduating from World of Warcraft on to the next level, but cmon guys...aim higher.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what??
way to sum it up.

Curtis Chorizali said...

listen up Anonymous - when facts speak you listen, ok?

Donde Estero said...

considering i was originally going to do a numerology rundown involving the illuminati, this isn't so bad....