1.27.2011

Epic Snowride NYC - Part 1


Last night when the snow really started coming down I knew exactly what I was going to do at 7:30 the next morning - no matter what. I've had many amazing rides and sessions in my life, street, downhill, park, dirt jumps, here, there - you name it. But this was hands down in the top 3 ever. Normally, even on the coldest day or worst rain, I see one or two other bikers out there, the hardcore dudes. Well, today I outhardcored everyone, it seems. I was the only biker on the streets - the looks on people's faces was priceless - most were stoked and gave me a "HELL YEA!" smile. Snowed in cars everywhere, traffic creeping at 2mph, people picking out each step. One hell of a workout I tell you. Riding in the snow is no joke. Amazing. I loved it and I'm so glad I didn't miss this opportunity. Trust me, of all the days in the year, that Subway train was looking good today. C2D, Love ya life! Look out for Part 2 and 3 of this epic ride.









No comments: