3.24.2009

All of Charles Hamilton Mixtapes at DatPiff

Dat Piff is apparently the authority in free mixed tapes - and as far as I'm concerned its true - you must go there to check out some of them mixed tapes that Charles Hamilton cooked up. There is a good 2 dozen of them on there, all free, most of it some solid hiphop. I must admit, I found out about the dude about a week ago - I'm sure all the cool kids have been listening to him for awhile and are already over it. The dude can really flow. One of the first tracks I heard was over a sampled Sonic game and something about it hooked me.




Do yourself a favor, and check him out. Its free, its good hiphop, why the hell not.

1 comment:

Dee Troitsky said...

charles hamilton and kanya ripping it all easy style....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NE6MXpiVB0&feature=channel