12.12.2011

A Walk with a Coffee

Felt the urge for some coffee, so I stepped out to stretch my lungs on this nice chilly day. Days like these are a bit restless. Alot on my mind, even more on my to-do list. Nice to be able to take a step back and relax a bit. Close your eyes while keeping them open. Perhaps it was because the air was really cold or the sky really white, but I saw Manhattan bridge like I haven't seen it in a long long time, or maybe I just haven't looked at it in a while. That thing is a monster of engineering and just sheer physical size, to think it was built in 1909. Thinking about random stuff is so much fun.

Can I even call these Best of Cellphone Pics anymore? The iPhone 4s with that fancy new lens takes spiffy photos that look better then my pocket Sony.











No comments: