10.14.2009

AIBLPM October 09

Todays AIBLPM was at an alarming 1.66. Combine that with a brakeless wonder, and its trouble. Why do I have no brakes on my bike? Pads and cable needed a replacement, so I.... I don't know. Cuz it's cool? It does make a few things more fun. But, it has also murdered a sweet pair of shoes already, in about 2 weeks! And it makes it hard to cruise super fast. Stoppers, back on.



I'm having a bit of an issue with the bike, the god damn splined Tree sprocket seems to be STUCK on to my profile Ti spindle, I can't get it off!! Euro bb. Do I just smash the thing off with a hammer? Anyone got advice?

3 comments:

Stoked said...

crank tool. mount that guy on the drive side and blast the spindle through (friendly of course).
http://www.profileracing.com/webstore/product_128.jpg

i've heard of people putting parts in the freezer to help the process but i never had to resort to such science.

Curtis Chorizali said...

yep, i have that tool. i screwed it on tight, and slammed it with rubber hammer, should i use a real one and blast it?

i'm confused, since euro cups are threaded in, smashing the spindle out with a hammer wont damage anything, will it?

i think my ti spindle might be bent...

Curtis Chorizali said...

lil brute force w a big ass hammer, and she's off.